Darjeeling teas are famous for their aroma, and Assam teas have strong taste. English Breakfast tea is a whole-leaf blend of 80% Assam Black tea and 20% Darjeeling Black tea, grown in organic tea gardens, providing a mix of rich aroma and strong flavor. The Whole Leaf teas don`t come in normal tea bags as these require a lot of space for expansion during brewing. Therefore, pyramid shaped teabags are used for these Whole Leaf teas.
Anti-bacterial and anti-viral, controls cholesterol and artery clogging. Immunity booster against cancer and other diseases.
- Bring water to boil, and let it cool down to 85 C.
- Put one tea bag per cup (200 ml) of the water and cover with lid.
- Allow tea bag to brew for 1-2 Min minutes or according to taste
- Reuse for 2-3 times times.
- Allow additional 30 Sec min steeping time for every reuse.