NutritionG+ is a blend of premium Green tea with herbs that are considered good for nutrition. The herbs include Moringa, Hibiscus and Lemongrass. Unlike traditional bitter taste asociated with Green tea, this blend is quite nice on pallet and leaves a good after-taste. This tea is also very good for making Ice tea.
- Green tea lowers BP and helps in digestion. It prevents tooth cavities and bad breath. Stress relieving, anti-bacterial, immunity booster against cancer and other diseases. Green tea also ontrols bad cholesterol and artery clogging.
- Moringa plant is beginning to gain more popularity as a new “superfood” for its highly nutritious profile and powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and tissue-protective properties.
- The health benefits of hibiscus tea include relief from high blood pressure and high cholesterol, as well as digestive, immune system, and inflammatory problems. It helps to cure liver disease and reduces the risk of cancer. It can also speed up the metabolism and help in healthy, gradual weight loss. Hibiscus tea is rich in vitamin C, minerals and various antioxidants, while also helping in the treatment of hypertension and anxiety.
- Lemongrass smells like lemon, but it tastes milder and sweeter. It has many beneficial medicinal properties including analgesic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antipyretic, antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, astringent, carminative and anti-cancer properties.
- Bring water to boil, and let it cool down to 85 degree C.
- Put 2 gms tea leaves (1 tea spoon)/cup (200 ml) in the water and cover with lid
- Allow tea leaves to brew for 1-2 minutes or according to taste
- Reuse for 2-3 times.
- Allow additional 30 Sec steeping time for every reuse.