SlimG+ is a blend of premium Green tea with herbs that are considered good for weight reduction. The herbs include Garcinia Cambogia, Cinnamon, Ginger, Coleus and Lemongrass. Unlike traditional bitter taste asociated with Green tea, this blend is quite nice on pallet and leaves a good after-taste.
SlimG+ is particularly popular for weight reduction/slimming.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a small, acidic/sweet tropical tree fruit that contains a biologically active ingredient called hydroxycitic acid (HCA) that has been found in research studies to have some effect on hunger and fat storage.
- Cinnamon is one of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet. It can lower blood sugar levels, burn fat, reduce heart disease risk factors, and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits. We use Vietnam Cinnamon which is considered to be of highest quality having good aroma and taste.
- Ginger is an aromatic, spicy root that has long been used in both traditional and Western healing systems to make tea. Ginger tea brings with it a host of powerful health benefits e.g. relieves nausea, digestation, weight reduction, inflammation, blood circulation and body immunity.
- Coleus forskohlii stimulates the production of a molecule called cyclic AMP (cAMP). In our body, that help increasing an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase. This is a fat burning enzyme. The cAMP also seems to stimulate the release of thyroid hormone which also helps burn fat and calories.
- Bring water to boil, and let it cool down to 85 degree C.
- Put 2 gms tea leaves (1 tea spoon)/cup (200 ml) in the water and cover with lid
- Allow tea leaves to brew for 1-2 minutes or according to taste
- Reuse for 2-3 times.
- Allow additional 30 Sec steeping time for every reuse.